Science And Technology
The Science and Technology practice group of Qu Consulting helps clients with formalizing their R&D strategy as well as ensuring technology transfer from lab to manufacturing sites within companies or across companies. Our experienced team can help you across the full gamut of scientific and technical challenges. Starting from helping you map the R&D landscape, decide on your R&D strategy, set up an R&D laboratory that is just right for your current business needs but which can be modularly scaled up for the future, to an R&D assessment designed to help achieve the optimum structure based on the people, processes and equipment available in-house. We can help augment your R&D team by supporting or even supervising their efforts so as to ensure high impact without adding to your permanent employee strength.
Some areas of our expertise are listed below:
- R&D landscape mapping.
- Technical evaluation of R&D set-up, including processes and peoples knowledge & skills.
- Strategizing to identify likely drug candidates.
- Project manage R&D laboratory set-up, as well as plant lab set up.
- Audit R&D for Good Laboratory Practices and suggest fixes required, if any.
- Assistance with in-licensing
- and out-licensing of molecules.
- Scale up and scale down of formulations, transfer across sites.